Welcome to the website
seeks to offer full and flexible support to the school timetabling process, from guidance and advice to complete construction of the timetable on the school's behalf if necessary.
For many years we have professionally trained and supported schools in Nova T and the basic arts of timetabling. As practising timetablers we are very experienced in the use of Nova T (including T4, M&C and T6) for scheduling Secondary School timetables, including 11-16, 11-18, Consortia schools and the Independent sector.
We could help you in the following ways:
- supplement the available skills and knowledge that are in your school currently
- increase expertise of your school staff through support
- reduce risk of mistakes being made and key processes incorrectly completed
- encourage a re-appraisal of your curriculum structures and the approach to timetabling
- help your school maximise the use of the software
- give you specific advice at various critical stages of the timetabling process both in structural and software terms
- give new timetablers the confidence to 'go it alone' next year